Inside Sales RepresentativeSchacht Mill Works
About Schacht Mill Works:
Schacht Mill Works is focused on advancing architectural millwork design for the most discerning builders, architects, and owners across the Front Range, Mountains of Colorado, and beyond. We offer the widest choice of interior and exterior architectural millwork and solutions-based partnership so our customers can deliver on their promises.
The primary function of this role includes providing support to outside sales reps and building and maintaining customer relationships for assigned accounts.
- Receives blueprints and/or specifications, analyzes information, develops takeoffs for products, and communicates quotations to customers and sales representatives.
- Actively sell and service existing accounts via phone and email.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Provides sales support by answering telephone, determining the nature of the caller’s business, and assisting customers and sales representatives.
- Assists with special projects (e.g., sales, training, promotional, inventory, software programs) for Sales Management.
- Participates in continuing education and training by attending sales meetings and product or systems training events.
How We Work:
- Team first orientation with the customer at the center: We win and learn as a team
- Communication and Follow Up: We do what we say we will do and set clear expectations both internally and externally
- Fun: We seek to have fun while producing and selling the highest quality Architectural Mill Work on the Front Range
- Maintain a willingness to engage in tasks/challenges beyond stated responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in a consistent and positive manner.
- Team player able to work in cooperation with others.
- Operates as an owner and takes accountability for results.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided via phone, email or through architectural plans.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office 365, including Excel software; Bluebeam software and CAD(AutoCAD/Revit/Sketch-Up) experience a plus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 50K – 75K base – with Quarterly sales team achievement bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term, and Short-term Disability Insurance available after no more than three months of employment.
- Generous employer contribution towards Health Insurance.
- 401(k) offered after no more than three months of employment with up to a 5% match; employee is 100% vested immediately.